This is all so true, once one accepts themselves for whom they are then and only then can they change, no judgement and self acceptances thank you Carl Rogers
- The curious paradox is that when i accept myself just as i am, then i can change.
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
- The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination.
- Life, at its best, is a flowing, changing process in which nothing is fixed.
- The very essence of the creative is its novelty, and hence we have no standard by which to judge it.